Notice of Search and Call for Applications/Nominations for Private Sector Representatives (PSR) to the Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency (PNVSCA) Multi-Sectoral Advisory Body (MSAB)
The PNVSCA is now accepting applications and nominations for the Private Sector Representatives (PSR) to the Multi-Sectoral Advisory Body (MSAB) until December 31, 2021.
Pursuant to Republic Act No. 9418 or the Volunteer Act of 2007 and Executive Order No. 635, the Multi-Sectoral Advisory Body (MSAB) is created to assist the PNVSCA in the policy review and formulation, and strengthening linkages between and among volunteer groups.
The MSAB includes among its members private sector representatives (PSRs), who shall serve for a two-year term; this may be extended for another term but not to exceed four (4) years as stipulated in the MSAB Resolution 01-2012.
Nominations are now being accepted for the following positions:
- Private Sector Representative/s from the not-for-profit sector
- Private Sector Representative/s from private academe sector
- Private Sector Representative/s from the corporate sector
- Expected Commitment
As members of the MSAB, PSRs are expected to contribute to the functions of the Body as stipulated in RA 9418, as follows:
- Provide advice in the formulation of policies and guidelines for the national volunteer service program;
- Provide consultative and technical advisory services on volunteer matters; and
- Serve as a forum to enhance and strengthen linkages between and among volunteer groups and communities.
- Minimum Qualifications
- A bonafide Filipino organization;
- Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and preferably accredited by a government agency;
- With nationwide geographic coverage and network; and
- Other qualifications may be determined by the permanent members of the MSAB.
- Documentary Requirements
- Duly accomplished PSR nomination form “Annex B” (To be accomplished by the nominator)
- Duly accomplished PSR Nominee Information Sheet “Annex C” (To be accomplished by the nominee)
- Certified true copy of certificate of registration (To be provided by the nominee)
Note: The Body reserves the right to ask supporting documents from the applicants/nominees and prescribe form thereof for verification purposes, if so needed.
- Submission Process
All applications/nominations and all supporting documents must be addressed to:
DONALD JAMES D. GAWE
MSAB Vice-Chairperson and
Executive Director, Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency
Ground Floor, Philippine Sugar Center Building,
North Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101 Metro Manila
Nominations must be submitted not later than December 31, 2021 at 5:00 PM to the MSAB Secretariat through courier or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the role and nomination process, you may contact the MSAB Secretariat at email@example.com or mobile no./Viber: +63 995 544 0765.